Tuesday, March 29, 2011

For You, Mom


Hey mom, believe it or not, this blog is actually for you. Thank you for being so great in every way. I bet it's hard to see us all growing up so fast and so I put this little thing together for you. I want you to know right now that you have been the best anyone could have been and all of us agree.

I want you to know that i love you so much. Every mother and child has there ups and downs and we've had ours, but that's what makes us closer to each other. I am so grateful to be your son and couldn't imagine life without you. Thank you so much for your support in everything i do, especially violin-i'm starting again when i get back. You are the best and I love you so much.
Ben

#1 she gave birth to me, and i'm huge 
she is very loving and never in a bad mood. Love her.
Craig


Hey mom, just thought i would take a second and tell you how much you mean to me, i know we don't always see eye to eye, but i know you are just looking out for me, i love you and you have always been there for me through the hard and the easy times, you really are the best mom anyone could ask for, you are always putting others first, i'm proud to be your son,
love
Jess



My mom is one of the greatest people on my life. She is always there for me and always protective of me. Even though at times I think it's lame that she won't let me do stuff, I know shed doing it for my own protection. I love my mom with all my heart.
-Chad



We Love You!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful surprise! These are my sweet boys who I love so very much. You guys are my life, and I'm SO grateful we're sealed together forever. You're right, there have been ups and downs--teenagers and moms sometimes have those, haha. But they have made us closer, that's for sure, and I'm so proud of the young men you have and are becoming. God is so good to me. So good.

    Love you all so much,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete