Saturday, July 16, 2011

"Remember Who You Are"


Going throughout life it's easy to lose focus of who we really are and the struggles of life seem to get in the way. Many times we feel like it's too late to go back but our Father in Heaven is always waiting for us. He will always accept us no matter what we do. His hand is always reaching out to us and all we have to do is clasp on. Always remember that you are a child of God forever. With all the distractions of life we can easily lose sight of our goal-which is to live with God and Jesus Christ again. Sooner or later we need to remember who we are and why we are here so we can get back on track. Everyone eventually will come back to Him and I hope when we return we can look him in the face and say, "I remember who I am."



1 comment:

  1. Good piece Elder! It took me 38 yrs to remember "Who I am" and I am grateful that we have a Heavenly Father who loves & never gives up on us.

    ReplyDelete