Thursday, January 26, 2012

Life's Adventure


This world is filled with so many beautiful things; the mountains, trees, skies, sunset, sunrise. God has given all of these things so that we could love them and because he loves us. Take time and notice the beauties that have been created around you. They are meant for noticing, no passing by. Never let a moment pass to notice the beauty of the world we live in and show our Heavenly Father our appreciation for this wonderful place we live in. I know there's a God and I know that all things were created by Him. One of the most amazing things to watch is a sunrise. I remember being on an airplane, over the clouds, and seeing the sun slowing come over the mountains. The beauty took my breath away and I knew that God was there. This earth has so many beauties that are worth watching and I know you'll feel our Heavenly Father's love as you take time to notice these. Have fun in life with what's there. Life is an adventure and it's our job to go out of our everyday live's schedule and notice these things and try to notice new things each day. "The wilderness must be explored!"



No comments:

Post a Comment