Monday, June 20, 2011

Our Hero

This post is for you dad. We all put together how we think of you and we love you so much. Thanks so much for being our Dad and the best one anyone could ask for. We love you. Have a great Father's Day!

Hey Dad I wanted to share a post of how great you are. Thank you so much for all you've done for me. You really are the best any kid could ask for. I have always looked up to you and I always will. You're great example has made me want to be a better person. I want to be like you when I grow up. I am so glad I got your funny personality in me. You really are the man. You are the best Dad ever. Just keep doing what you're doing because we are all blessed to have you.
Love
Elder Preisendorf

My dad is the best dad in the whole world, the way he acts and the way he talk makes me want to be more like him. My dad is my hero and his spirituality makes me want to be more spiritual in my dealing with the lord. My dad trains me in so many things that I want to be like him, I love him so much. Love you dad.
Chad
 
Hey dad. Just wanted to say happy fathers day. I love you and I have always looked up to you. You are the best dad anyone could ask for. Hope you have a wonderful fathers day and just know that you are the man
Love
Jess
 
dad is the man!, he and Eric provide the funniest 18 holes ever played in golf. He had to have a lot of patience putting up with me, and i'm glad he did. everyone says i take on after my dad. and i'm proud of that. thanks dad. love ya
Craig

1 comment:

  1. Thank you boys, I am so proud to be your father, my heart is full and my your mother and I love you very much...thanks.. love you..dad

    ReplyDelete